Battle for a Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read the rules and sign in this post!

+5
darylbrown60
cj28lightning
K Roark
Steeltownx19
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
9 posters

Go down

Please Read the rules and sign in this post! Empty Please Read the rules and sign in this post!

Post  Westphilly2012 (Commish) Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm

League Rules: (Please sign your name in this post if you agree)
I have been playing Madden since it first came out and My way of playing madden is straight up, no BS (cheese). With the changing of the real NFL games of late, who knows what cheese is and what isn’t. But these rules will give some structure to OUR league.

1. Respect the other person’s defense. Not saying you can’t go for it on 4th down, but do it realistically and respectfully. It shouldn’t happen while you’re up by 7 or more. It shouldn’t happen every 4th down. You should be in a realistic part of the field to go for it.

2. No quitting: If your losing, there is another day to fight. Be a good sport and continue the game.

3. No running up the score. I know points need to be scored in case of various tie breakers, but be respectful. No quitting vs computer opponent also!

4. Running the same play over and over again. This is tricky! Because if the defense is giving the offense wide open field, why not run the same play until they can stop it!? With that said, switch your defense up also, to prevent the same plays happening over and over again on offense and defense.

5. Trades, Free Agents and Drops: Please post it on the boards and also send me a message through facebook informing of the transaction. I will review really quick and most likely it will be approved. If it’s a block buster we will need 2 out of 3 approvals (myself, Bronco and Larry) if either one of us are involved in the trade someone else will be selected to help approve. (No Bias approvals or rejections)

6. ADVANCE: We will advance twice a week but it could happen more if everyone plays their games ahead of schedule. Advance days are Tuesday Morning and Thursday or Friday Morning. If you are not available on the day before advancement, after being contacted via FB, text, email or IM and no response or plan I will boot you (will be reinvited afterwards) so your opponent can play the computer or another coach on a dummy account that I will create.

7. Use the community room to get some good matchups to keep sharp in between waiting to play your games. Also the winner of the Superbowl will win a Trophy with team, name and madden year engraved. Also the best record teams will have their coachs represent them in team play vs. another set of good record teams.
GOOD LUCK and let’s make this an awesome league!

If you are found guilty of 3 infractions of the rules you will be booted. All complaints will be heard and investigated to resolve the issues ASAP.
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Admin

https://bfar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Read the rules and sign in this post! Empty Re: Please Read the rules and sign in this post!

Post  Westphilly2012 (Commish) Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 pm

SIGNED!
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Admin

https://bfar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Read the rules and sign in this post! Empty Re: Please Read the rules and sign in this post!

Post  Steeltownx19 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

falcons signed
Steeltownx19
Steeltownx19

Back to top Go down

Post  K Roark Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm

The New York Football Giants agree.
K Roark
K Roark

Back to top Go down

Post  cj28lightning Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 pm

agree titans
cj28lightning
cj28lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  darylbrown60 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

im wit it
darylbrown60
darylbrown60

Back to top Go down

Post  GimmeUrFruitCup Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

The Packers will comply to the rules
GimmeUrFruitCup
GimmeUrFruitCup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ejenkins80 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm cool with the rule
Ejenkins80
Ejenkins80

Back to top Go down

Post  PHILLYGREEN Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm

MINNESOTA VICKINGS ARE ON BOARD
PHILLYGREEN
PHILLYGREEN

Back to top Go down

Post  iMP KarNaGe Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 am

Texans agree

iMP KarNaGe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down