Battle for a Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 2 RULES....NO EXCEPTIONS!

Go down

SEASON 2 RULES....NO EXCEPTIONS! Empty SEASON 2 RULES....NO EXCEPTIONS!

Post  Westphilly2012 (Commish) Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am

So here they are, simple and to the point.

ADVANCE: Sunday and Wed. at 10pm EASTERN

1.) If you are unable to play your games against a CPU player you will be asked to drop out of league and let the other USER play the CPU. You can then join as THE SAME team after that game is played. There will be no Moving up the advance days or pushing them back. This will give Owners a chance to get real life stuff out the way.

2.) User vs. CPU....Please do not restart your game. Many people think the CPU is a joke! But sometimes it can catch you, take your lost like a Man. I know EA servers are jacked up, but let me know. If you are having issues with EA servers, if you live in my area you are more than welcome to come by my place and get your game in. (for friends of friends this is a good way to play your games if you have network issues)

3. If User vs. User is having connect issues, try to reset modems and routers, try to connect just to the modem minus the router. If this doesn't fix the issue, I can flip a coin and winner of coin toss can play CPU, while loser leaves league and get's re-invited after game. Or both parties can decide on autoskip. This must be made know to the commish in advance or it will be autoskipped at 10pm eastern on Sunday or Wed.

INFRACTIONS:

1.) If you drop and rejoin 3 times your out of the league. Please don't commit to this league if you are not able to play your games. It's not fair to the other owners.

2.) If you do not respond to numerous message from an Owner trying to schedule a game this is an infraction and is considred disrespectful you will be booted after the 2nd time of no contact, especially if you are on XBOX LIVE. Everyone must provide an alternative email, other than FaceBook or Xboxlive. If you like include your cell for text message scheduling.

EA Rulings and Glitches:

As harsh as it may sound, I have no CONTROL over EA's glitches or rulings on the field. The only thing I will say is don't abuse something that looks out of place or run the same plays over and over again.

Everyone knows the settings and game play rules. I think we ironed out some "what is sim and what is not"
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Westphilly2012 (Commish)
Admin

https://bfar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down